Please note the following booking conditions
1. Provisional bookings must be confirmed within five working days by payment of a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost of the holiday. If the booking is made within six weeks of the start date of the holiday, full payment is required.
2. Once a deposit has been paid the owner will write to the client and confirm the holiday. The balance due must be paid six weeks prior to the start date of the holiday.
3. Clients are responsible for ensuring they have adequate holiday insurance to cover cancellation and any other eventuality that may occur. The owners will not be responsible for any loss, damage or accident to the tenants belongings or for death or personal injury.
4. Clients must sign a swimming pool disclaimer form and return it to the owner prior to the start of the holiday. Amenities are only for use by the clients staying in the property. Use of the amenities and facilities in Ivy Tower Village are entirely at the tenants own risk.
5. In the event of a breakdown of amenities or equipment in the property, every attempt will be made to rectify faults or repair equipment but a guarantee cannot be given that this will be done during the period of the let.
6. Bed linen will always be provided but not changed during the period of the holiday. A second set of linen may be purchased by prior arrangement. Towels are not included unless agreed by the owner in writing.
7. In the unlikely event that the property becomes unavailable for the holiday let period a full refund will be given and the client will have no further claim on the owner.
8. The owners reserve the right for themselves or their representatives to enter the property during the letting period to repair or maintain the property but will endeavour to inform the client prior to entry.
9. If the client causes excessive noise or disturbance to other guests in Ivy Tower Village the owners reserve the right to terminate the booking with no refund.
10. Clients are responsible for taking good care of the property and ensuring that it is left in the same condition it was found. Any losses or breakages must be paid for.
WIFI/ Broadband Usage Policy
ITVML means Ivy Tower Village Management Limited and Guests mean Individuals/Groups who have rented accommodation which forms part of ITVML.
1.1 Guests accept full responsibility for any content transferred by it through the ITVML broadband facility (including, but not limited to, Email, web pages, newsgroups or chat services)
1.2 Guests shall not use the ITVML broadband to do any of the following:
1.2.1 publish, post, send, link to, distribute or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, or otherwise unlawful material or information;
1.2.2 publish, post, send, transmit, link to, distribute or disseminate any information that is obtained in breach of confidence;
1.2.3 publish, post, send, transmit, link to, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, spam, bulk Email, chain letters, multilevel/pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
1.2.4 publish, post, send, transmit, link to, distribute or disseminate material which constitutes a violation or infringement of any person, firm or company or the rights thereof (including, but not limited to, third party intellectual property rights or confidentiality);
1.2.5 publish, post, send, transmit, link to, distribute or disseminate, make available or upload files or software that contains a virus or corrupt data or other harmful feature;
1.2.6 publish, post, send, transmit, link to, distribute or disseminate mass emailing programs or cross-posting of messages to a large number of Usenet groups;
1.2.7 threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights to privacy or security) of others;
1.2.8 engage in illegal or unlawful activities;
1.2.9 make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned by or licensed to Guests;
1.2.10 disrupt or otherwise abuse the ITVML broadband service by, including but not limited to, hacking of the ITVML, the running of packet sniffers or port scanners, the installation and continuous use or running of programs, such as IRC bots and the reselling of CGI scripts;
1.2.11 falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in a file that Guests make available via the ITVML;
1.2.12 use the ITVML broadband service in such a way that the whole or part of it is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the ITVML broadband is in any way impaired;
1.2.13 impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or entity;
1.2.14 violate any other law or regulation whilst accessing and using the ITVML broadband service;
1.3 Whilst ITVML cannot review all transmissions by the Guests, ITVML reserves the right at its sole discretion and without prior notice to review, remove or otherwise block any material that the Guests post / view or terminate broadband access as appropriate for violating the above provisions.
1.4 ITVML reserves the right to charge the Guest a reasonable fee for misuse of the Broadband service to include, without limitation, clear up fees for the removal of material uploaded by Guests.
1.5 Guests are solely responsible for the security of any device connected the ITVML broadband service, including any data stored on that device. Guests are solely responsible for keeping a copy of their scripts/files/data as backup on a remote system. ITVML is not responsible for any lost or deleted scripts, files, information, software or data whatsoever.
The provision of ITVML broadband service is on a best endeavour basis and service levels, and/or availability cannot be guaranteed.